Whenever a student decides to prepare for any examination, her/his first and foremost curiosity arises about the type of questions that he/she has to face. This becomes more important in the context of JEE Advanced where there is neck-to-neck race. For this purpose, we feel great pleasure to present this book before you. We have made an attempt to provide 42 Years IIT-JEE Chemistry chapter wise questions asked in IIT-JEE /JEE Advanced from 1978 to 2020 along with their solutions.
- Topic-wise collection of past JEE-Advanced question papers (1978-2020).
- Each chapter divides the questions into categories (as per the latest JEE Advanced pattern) - MCQ single correct answer, MCQ with multiple correct answers, Passage Based, Assertion-Reason, Integer Answer, Fill in the Blanks, True/False and Subjective Questions.
- Solutions have been given with enough diagrams, proper reasoning for better understanding.
- Students must attempt these questions immediately after they complete unit in their class/school/home during their preparation.
Chapters: 43 Years IIT-JEE Chemistry Solved Papers (1978-2020)
- Mole Concept & Stoichiometry
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Gaseous & Liquid State
- Chemical And Ionic Equilibrium
- Chemical Energy
- Periodic Table
- Extraction Of Metal & The S- Block Elements
- General Organic Chemistry
- Hydrocarbons & Halogen Derivatives
- Colligative Properties Of Solution
- Chemical Kinetic & Nuclear Chemistry
- Solid State, Surface Chemistry Colloids
- The P Block Elements
- The Transition & Co-Ordination Compounds
- Analytical Chemistry
- Compound Contains Oxygen
- Compound Contains Nitrogen & Practical Organic Chemistry
- Carbohydrates Animo Acid & Misc Match The Following
- Model Test Paper